Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
Eligibility: To be eligible to enter this competition a person must:
- Have purchased two Just Veg. products from Woolworths in the same transaction within the competition period (proof of purchase required to enter)
- Not be an employee or contracted staff of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion; and
- Be over the age of 18 (proof of age may be required to receive a prize) or have the consent of one of his or her parents or guardians to enter the competition.
This promotion will begin at 0900 (AEST/QLD time) on 28 February, 2020 and close at 1700 (AEST/QLD time) on 3 April, 2020. Any entries received after this date will be void.
Entry Information: Entries must include the Woolworths receipt showing the purchase of any two Just Veg. products in the one transaction.
There are no restrictions with regards to how many products can be purchased, or how many times you enter, but a new shopping receipt must be included with each entry.
Purchase of Just Veg. product is necessary to enter.
Entrants must also share a statement about what they love about Just Veg. carrots in the allocated space.
Winner selection: The winner will be selected by a panel of Kalfresh staff. For the purposes of Australian law, this competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the finalists or winners. The major prize will be selected no later than ten days after the competition ends. The runner-up prizes will be selected no later than ten days after the competition ends.
How to Enter: BUY any two Just Veg. product from your local Woolworths Supermarket.
Complete the entry form on our website and load a photograph of your shopping receipt, or your online shopping receipt, showing the Just Veg. purchase.
Winners: The winners will be emailed by the promoter. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the prize will be void and another winner for that week’s prize will be selected.
Major Prizes: Five (5) major prize winners will be selected from all entrants. They will win a Sony PS4 Pro Console (one console per winner).
The winners will be contacted via email and must respond to Just Veg. staff within 48 hours or the prize will be reselected.
The Runner-up prize pool includes 200 Family Movie passes (admit 4) to see Peter Rabbit 2 (in cinemas September 2020) and 50 Peter Rabbit 2 Prize Packs.
We will award the runner-up prizes during the competition period.
The runners-up will be contacted via email and must respond to Just Veg. within 48 hours or the prize will be reselected.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they can be contacted at all reasonable times by the promoter and its associated agencies regarding claiming their prize. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- All winners must, at the promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the promoter using their name and images and winning entry in promotional material.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.