Carrot and Apple Salad with Garlicky Lemon Tahini Dressing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 people
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
The lemony garlicky dressing is soo good with the sweetness and crunch of the apple and carrot. Seriously, like seriously, easy and fast. Just add your favourite protein as a side.
Serves 4 as a side.
- 1 packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- 1 pink lady apple cored and thinly sliced with skin on
- 1 garlic clove peeled and minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tsp tahini
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Place carrot shred onto a serving platter.
- Arrange apple slices on top evenly, slightly combining with the carrot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad evenly, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.