Carrot and Apple Salad with Garlicky Lemon Tahini Dressing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 people
The lemony garlicky dressing is soo good with the sweetness and crunch of the apple and carrot. Seriously, like seriously, easy and fast. Just add your favourite protein as a side.Serves 4 as a side.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- 1 pink lady apple cored and thinly sliced with skin on
- 1 garlic clove peeled and minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tsp tahini
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Place carrot shred onto a serving platter.
- Arrange apple slices on top evenly, slightly combining with the carrot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad evenly, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.