Chips made from carrots? Move over potatoes, we’ve got this! We’ve done all the chopping for you, but you can still be the hero when you serve these carrot chips at your next function. Better yet, they are grilled, not fried! Thanks to Melanie Lionello, or you may know her as @naturally_nutritious on Instagram, for creating these easy chips.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 packet Just Veg Carrot Stick
- spray olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbs semolina
- Preheat grill inside oven.
- Place semolina, salt and paprika into a cup and combine.
- Place carrot sticks on baking paper lined tray. Spray with olive oil. Sprinkle over the semolina mixture.
- Grill for 5-10 (depending on how hot your grill gets, just keep an eye on it) minutes until the tops begin to colour then serve.