Catherine's Carrot & Ginger Soup with Avo
I haven't been very well lately, but wanting to stay healthy I thought what I needed was a good dose of JUST VEG. and ginger.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 cups JUST VEG. Shredded Carrot
- 1 cup diced capsicum
- 1/4 tbsp Fresh grated ginger
- 1 pinch Smoked Parika
- 1 dollop Avocado puree
- Bring water to the boil and add carrot and capsicum. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add ginger, smoked paprika and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Blend in using a Nutribullet or stick blender.
- Add dollop of Avocado to taste.
I made it up because I'm often short on time, but still trying to make my health a priority during the Winter months. Carrot and ginger is the best combination to get rid of sniffles without sacrificing flavour.