Sarah's Curried Carrot & Sweet Potato Soup
Servings: 4 peoplePrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 bags Just Veg. 300g carrot sticks
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 brown onion diced
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 large sweet potato diced
- Handful of crushed toasted almonds
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot and sauté onions until softened
- Add curry powder and mix through before adding the salt, vegetable stock and sweet potato
- Bring to the boil before reducing it to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Remove from heat and puree with a hand blender until smooth (add more vegetable stock as required)
- Serve with crushed toasted almonds
This is always a family favourite during winter when we have just come home late from work and school and we are feeling hungry and lazy!