- 1 cup Just Veg. Carrot Shred
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-forced.
- Place everything into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
- Shape equal portions of batter into rounds using your hands, pressing down onto lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on tray slightly before transferring to wire rack.
Yummy fresh cookies with the perfect flavour combo of carrot, cinnamon, honey and oaty goodness. With our handy fresh carrot shred you'll have these whipped up in time for smoko and you'll also help us use the whole of our carrot crop! Here's the link to the full recipe: https://www.justveg.com.au/recipes/easy-carrot-cookies/Posted by Just Veg. on Tuesday, December 10, 2019