Servings: 10 cookies (depending on how big you make them)
An easy and delicious cookie featuring our favourte veg - carrot - with the perfect combo of cinnamon and honey and the goodness of oats and wholemeal flour.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 cup Just Veg. Carrot Shred
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-forced.
- Place everything into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
- Shape equal portions of batter into rounds using your hands, pressing down onto lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on tray slightly before transferring to wire rack.