Easy Peasy Carrot Loaf
- 1 packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 3/4 cup rapadura or brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Spoon batter into a non-stick or lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes (perhaps longer if you use a high loaf pan) or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool, slice and enjoy!
Easy Carrot Loaf
This carrot loaf totally gives banana bread a run for its money. 🥕🍞👌A warming filling delicious loaf that is easy peasy to make and packed with veggies! Especially good with generous lashings of butter. 😉Naturally Nutritious has come up with this recipe that uses a packet of Just Veg Carrot shed. At Just Veg, we take nutrient packed carrots that are perfect - just a bit wonky - and give them new life as carrot shred and carrot sticks.As an added bonus this recipe is freezer friendly - so freeze slices for easy breakfast options or take to work to heat up and enjoy for a filling snack.Prep Time 10 minutes / Cooking Time 45-50 minutes / freezer friendlyINGREDIENTS1 packet Just Veg Carrot Shred1 1/2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour2 tbs cinnamon3/4 cup rapadura or brown sugar3 eggs3/4 cup olive oil3/4 cup chopped walnutsMETHODPreheat oven to 170 degrees CelsiusCombine dry ingredients in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and combine well.Spoon batter into a non-stick or lined loaf pan.Bake for 45-50 minutes (perhaps longer if you use a high loaf pan) or until a skewer comes out clean.Cool, slice and enjoy!Just Veg is a range of fresh cut carrot sticks and shred exclusive to Woolworths.Posted by Just Veg. on Wednesday, September 13, 2017