Glowing Carrot Salad
Glowing Carrot Salad? Once you’ve warmed the carrot shred in the pan you’ll see the colour intensify. Coincidentally, did you know that eating carrots does improve the colour of your skin? A healthy tan if you will. True story. Anyway, back to the salad. This little number will leave you feeling guilt free and it’s ready in a flash. Thanks to Rebecca Gawthorne for creating it for us.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 cup of Just Veg. Carrot Shred
- 1 tsp honey
- generous handful chopped tomatoes
- generous handful chopped capsicum
- handful chopped baby spinach
- protein of choice beans or tinned salmon are good choices
- 1 splash balsamic vinegar
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- Place a cup of Just Veg. Carrot Shred onto pan, drizzle with 1 tsp honey & heat.
- Add some chopped tomato & capsicum. Cook for two minutes.
- Place a handful of chopped baby spinach into a bowl & stir through cooked veggies.
- Add a protein of choice such as a tin of beans or small tin of salmon.
- Add a splash a balsamic vinegar and top with a handful of sunflower seeds and enjoy.