Grilled Carrot and Mushroom Salad
It's officially the start of summer and that means it's time for some simple salad inspiration!Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 400 g button mushrooms
- ½ packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- 1/2 cup continental parsley chopped
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 6 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper cracked
- 1 tbs seeded mustard
- Into a frypan, place 3 tbs of the olive oil and mushrooms.
- Saute for 10 minutes until mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add carrot shred for 5 minutes, to just soften.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine mustard, the remaining 3 tbs olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over mushrooms and carrots, then add parsley.
- Combine well then serve while hot!