Glenda's Meatloaf with Ginger, Garlic & Honey Roasted JUST VEG!
Servings: 4 - 6 people
Quick, easy and full of JUST VEG, this meatloaf is yummy and versatile. Serve it with ginger,honey & garlic roast veg; fry it up for breakfast and perfect in sandwiches. It freezes well and is an all round yummy family favourite.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- Just Veg Meatloaf
- 350 g Lean Mince Beef
- 250 g Sausage Mince
- 1 1/2 cups JUST VEG Carrot Shred
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 2 slices Bread crumbed
- 1 pkt Chicken Noodle Low Salt Soup dry mix
- Ginger, Garlic & Honey Roasted Veg
- 1 pkt Just Veg Carrot Sticks
- 2 - 3 Parsnips cut to match the carrot sticks
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1- 2 cm Fresh Ginger finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- MIx the meatloaf ingredients, until well combined, press into a meatloaf pan and bake @180 C for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain excess juices, bake for a further 15 - 20 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- Combine the olive oil, honey, ginger & garlic,toss the Just Veg Carrot Sticks & parsnip chips to coat.
- Bake @ 180 C, in a single layer, until caramelized and cooked through.
- Serve with braised, charred brussel sprouts & sweet corn, any other veg your family love, drizzled with your favourite gravy or sauce.
This meatloaf's been a family favourite forever, my Mum cooked it for me, my children loved it and now I'm dishing it up to my Grandkids, they've demanded the recipe 🙂