Carrot Shred Salad with Crispy Curried Cashews and Mint Yoghurt Dressing
With the crispy crunch of these curried cashews, (try saying that five times fast!) and the tang of the mint yoghurt dressing, this is a salad dressed to impress! p.s. it's dead easy.
- 1 packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tbs Keen’s curry powder
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs dried mint
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 3 tbs water
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl, combine cashews, brown sugar, olive oil and curry powder. Spoon cashews onto a baking paper lined tray into one even layer. Bake for 12-15 minutes (depending on how roasted you like your cashews), turning the cashews over half way through.
- While these are baking, combine yoghurt, mint, water, lemon and salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Place carrot shred onto a serving plate. Spoon over cashews. Drizzle over dressing and serve.