Carrot Shred Salad with Crispy Curried Cashews and Mint Yoghurt Dressing
Servings: 4 people
With the crispy crunch of these curried cashews, (try saying that five times fast!) and the tang of the mint yoghurt dressing, this is a salad dressed to impress! p.s. it's dead easy.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tbs Keen’s curry powder
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs dried mint
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 3 tbs water
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl, combine cashews, brown sugar, olive oil and curry powder. Spoon cashews onto a baking paper lined tray into one even layer. Bake for 12-15 minutes (depending on how roasted you like your cashews), turning the cashews over half way through.
- While these are baking, combine yoghurt, mint, water, lemon and salt and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Place carrot shred onto a serving plate. Spoon over cashews. Drizzle over dressing and serve.