Thai Chicken & Carrot Mini Meatballs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Up your snack game with these chicken and carrot thai style meatballs. We LOVE meatballs, they're so versatile and the one of the greatest crowd pleasers.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 500 g chicken mince
- ½ packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- Zest of one lime
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- ½ cup coriander finely chopped
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 egg
- Place everything into a large bowl and combine with a fork, you can ‘mash’ the mixture together to bring it together.
- The meatball mixture will be very sticky and wet so dampen your hands with some water between each roll to prevent sticking.
- Roll meatballs roughly the size of golf balls and place them into a non-stick pan with a splash of olive oil on medium heat. Turn the meatballs carefully every couple of minutes until golden all over and cooked through.
- Serve with a side of sweet chilli sauce.