Thai Chicken & Carrot Mini Meatballs
Up your snack game with these chicken and carrot thai style meatballs. We LOVE meatballs, they're so versatile and the one of the greatest crowd pleasers.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 500 g chicken mince
- ½ packet Just Veg Carrot Shred
- Zest of one lime
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- ½ cup coriander finely chopped
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 egg
- Place everything into a large bowl and combine with a fork, you can ‘mash’ the mixture together to bring it together.
- The meatball mixture will be very sticky and wet so dampen your hands with some water between each roll to prevent sticking.
- Roll meatballs roughly the size of golf balls and place them into a non-stick pan with a splash of olive oil on medium heat. Turn the meatballs carefully every couple of minutes until golden all over and cooked through.
- Serve with a side of sweet chilli sauce.