Vietnamese Carrot Salad
This Vietnamese Carrot Salad is ready in 10 minutes or under! You’ll love the amazing mix of sweet, salty, spicy and sour flavours of this vietnamese carrot salad! Ideal for entertaining, or making ahead for work lunches or dinner sides. Team it up with your favourite protein. Add to your burgers, wraps and sandwiches. Thanks to Melanie Lionello, or you may know her as @frommylittlekitchen on Instagram, for creating this super salad that can be ready in 10 minutes!Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 pkt Just Veg Carrot Shred
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 2 tsp coconut sugar or whatever sugar you have on hand
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- juice of two limes
- 1/4 red cabbage sliced finely
- 1 birdseye chilli sliced finely (more or less depending on your preference)
- 1/2 packed cup mint
- 1/2 packed cup coriander
- Make the dressing by combining fish sauce, coconut sugar, salt and lime juice. Stir until dissolved, adjust to taste, then set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl then dress when ready to serve.